Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Why is there no category in the forum for IM608/508?

1034 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2022-04-10 15:57:25

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    DavidKing
    2021-08-24 07:09:50
     No support in the forum for IM508/608??

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    WENGTuo

2021-08-24 12:27:01 (Reply to:DavidKing)

It seems like that.
    Do you have any problem?
    Maybe i can help you

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2021-08-25 12:19:43 (Reply to:DavidKing)

You are better off searching the internet  than trying to get a quick fix answer to questions off this user forum. If you do have question about whether a certain make model year is covered by your tool go to www.auteltech.com , click support , click coverage, select tool, make , model year.
      Not many have time to hold people's  hands here to pump them for  needed information before they're able to answer questions on here , so if you have a specific question put some effort into  providing as much information about what your tool is, whether it is within update period and has latest version software, The vehicle information, the fault codes , what you are trying to accomplish, and what you  have tried so far that hasn't worked.

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    Trevinos Welding

2021-10-31 13:51:30 (Reply to:witsend)

WOW Talk about being rude. IDIOT!

"Not many have time to hold people's hands here to pump them for needed
    information before they're able to answer questions on here"

•   Level 5   
    (342) points
    witsend

2021-11-15 20:49:22 (Reply to:Trevinos Welding)

Stick to golfing , Lee :-))

•   Level 4   
    (161) points
    Witsend and is actually not being "rude" to you. I've seen this same thing from
    experience. If you really read though the various threads on this forum, you will notice
    that there isn't much in terms of customer service here in the manner you are asking.
    It is good samaritans like myself who will actually look for and respond to posts like
    yours.
    The forums do not seem to be moderated, and I don't see any Autel representative
    chiming in here. The forums seem to be users that are be to assist other users to be
    able to get the job done. In other words, we moderate ourselves, to resolve our own
    issues. What Witsend is also saying about the Internet is also true, you will find more
    information browsing the internet than you would find on this forum.

•   Level 4   
    (161) points
    Matthew Taylor

2022-04-10 15:57:25 (Reply to:DavidKing)

I'm under the impression that the IM608 falls under the "MaxiSys" category, so there
    needs to be no special sub forum for it. Would you mind sharing the issue you are
    having so that you can have the assistance you are seeking? Do you have a current
    subscription on your device?
  Total1 Pages